I just made that up -- but doesn't that make this blog more interesting? Now you'll want to check back with me at the end of every week...muah ha ha ha ha!
Hidden doors: I want one of these so bad -- and would even give up one of my coveted Coach purses to have one. This one is from Hidden Doors Direct:

I can't remember where these are from:

USB stuff: gadgets that plug into the USB port on your computer...
Sim Card Reader -- back up your sim card in case your cell phone is lost or stolen:
Panic Button -- playing solitaire at work? Press the panic button when your boss strolls by:

Beverage Warmer/Cooler -- not sure I would use this all the time, but coffee does tend to get cold in my office - and vice versa with soft drinks. I drink sloooowly:

Crackle-Glaze Dinnerware: I picked up two of the blue bowls during my first trip to Target Anchorage. One is corraling hair things in the bathroom while the other holds bracelets on top of my dresser:

Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment