I keep forgetting to take belly photos. Worst mom ever, already. Currently I'm between 17 and 18 weeks. Only a few more weeks and we'll know if Baby P is a boy or girl. My pants are all getting tight and I've started to wear more skirts and dresses to accommodate my growing belly. It's that in-between stage where I don't quite look pregnant yet - just fat.
It's cold and rainy across Southcentral Alaska. Mushrooms have popped up in yards all across town (they love the wet weather) and I picked the very last batch of raspberries from the backyard. Our rhubarb did so well this year and picked a few more stalks for the freezer. I like to freeze them in 1 and 2 cup packages for easy baking. We also put away most of the deck furniture since winter is on the way. I left one chair and most of my flowers out - the first hard frost will take out most of my plants and I'll dispose of them after that.
A friend asked me if Drift had picked up on the baby yet. Her dog is very sensitive/nervous and started acting very weird toward her close to the 4th month of pregnancy. Drift, on the other hand, is still as happy-go-lucky as usual! We'll see if that changes as I get bigger in the coming months.
![]() |
| Drift in sled dog booties. D finds these on the trails during walks and brings them home. They protect puppy feet from prolonged running outdoors. |

No comments:
Post a Comment