Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday update

D and I have been married for 2 years as of June 26, 2012. We celebrated separately since he is spending time with his visiting family, and I am currently working and tethered to a squirmy little baby. So he fished on our anniversary and I went to dinner with Boyd, my mom, Risha and Gabe. We went to Little Italy - yum!


Tiny little baby feet.
Boyd has learned to roll over from back to front (but not the other way just yet) so on the few occasions the he is not screaming on his belly, I find him like this...


My friend Susie bought this pair of baby sunglasses for us and I've started to use them more often now that it's sunny outside. I want to get him used to them early and not rip them off! They are slightly too big (attached with a strap & velcro at back) but will be perfect when he's a little bigger. 

Enjoying our stroller walk to Grandma Ann's house!


No comments: