Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas memories - part 2

More photos from Christmas morning!

D was a gift-giving rockstar this year. He gave me extremely thoughtful presents - some that I didn't even expect. I was really touched.  Boyd wasn't too into opening gifts - he would rip the paper once we prompted him. His favorite gift of the day? The $0.50 pack of crayons that D slipped into Boyd's stocking. It was really comical to see our kid pass over the cool stuff we bought him, just to go back to coloring!

The magic of Christmas morning. Daddy put crayons in everyone's stockings, so Boyd got to check them all out.

A mini-Drift figurine from Daddy! Crayons in hand.

Seriously, all he wanted to do was play with the crayons all morning.

Cool Pillow Pet from Grandma and Grandpa Patrick. I love these things - Boyd sleeps with his every night.

Na na na na na na na Batman (hat)!

Unveiling our big gift for the kiddo...

Melissa and Doug wooden play kitchen! It took me hours to put together (by hand). I'm sure D could have completed it faster but I'm glad I did it.

He likes it!

We also got him some nice wooden kitchen accessories, and added some play food that he already had in the house.

Super cool learning toy from Jim & Barbara. He loves the buttons. :-)
Big thanks to our families and friends for the gifts and edible treats that we received. So generous of you all to think of us, and especially to provide wonderful gifts to our son. We love you all!

No comments: