I read this blogger's description of her experiences with relocating to a new home and thought, this woman has climbed into my brain and scooped out my moving day philosophy!
Tidbits of Drama
Have you ever agreed to help someone move and then after you get to their place -- ready and willing to get the party started -- come to the sad realization that half of their stuff is not in boxes or even close to being packed? SO FRUSTRATING. I always think to myself, what am I doing here? I carried two boxes and a pillow to the truck. I could be doing other things, peoples.
I'm not sure if it's Type A personality, or being anal or what, but I have to have everything organized and boxed up way before anyone arrives to help me move. Because otherwise, what is the point of having all your friends waste a weekend day if they have nothing to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment