Talked with one of the nurses at work and she thinks I may have sciatica caused by the pregnancy. Looked up the symptoms and thought, yup! Still having trouble sleeping but most of the time I get caught up on the weekends.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Baby bump - 25 weeks
Not a lot of change this week. My doctor's office called again with an update on my Vitamin D levels - looks like they have improved quite a bit since this summer. I was previously very low and consequently was put on 1000 IU daily. Now I can go off the supplement but am thinking I may stay on since winter is coming and the sun will shine less and less everyday. It's pretty common that Alaskans have a Vitamin D deficiency.
Talked with one of the nurses at work and she thinks I may have sciatica caused by the pregnancy. Looked up the symptoms and thought, yup! Still having trouble sleeping but most of the time I get caught up on the weekends.
Looking forward to D coming home tonight. I miss him more and more during the week as the months go on. But he's lucky to be working during the winter so we will deal with this inconvenient schedule! Risha is currently back in San Jose for a quick visit but will be back on Monday, so Drift and the 4 cats (my 2 plus Risha's 2) are having a quiet week for the most part. I had dinner with friends on Tuesday and Thursday so it was nice to get out of the house. Have a great weekend everyone!
Talked with one of the nurses at work and she thinks I may have sciatica caused by the pregnancy. Looked up the symptoms and thought, yup! Still having trouble sleeping but most of the time I get caught up on the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment