First snow! First snow! When I let the dog out this morning I noticed light, fluffy flakes coming down. It's not going to stick around because the weather is too warm (low 40's) but the termination dust on the Chugach Range is here to stay. D and I had a bet about the first snowfall -- which I LOST! Thanks for nothing, snow. One freaking day late -- now I have to make caribou lasagna.
My boss is making me take the next two days off because of my copious amount of overtime this month. It will be a good opportunity for me to do things like buy food, clean the house and finally get started on altering my wedding dress. I don't know why I've been putting that off, but it's probably because I'm worried about having someone working on it and accidentally messing up this beautiful dress that my mom wore on her wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment