Well, I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! D and I decided to go low-key for the holiday this year due to busy schedules at work and the whole saving-for-a-wedding situation. We got up late, had a leisurely breakfast, opened a few gifts from family and then basically took it easy all day.
My workplace gives away pre-cooked hams to all employees as a holiday gift and I picked up a very nice one, which we ate on Christmas day. I LOVE baked ham and was really quite excited about enjoying it. So far we've used the meat in jambalya, a ham and eggs breakfast and eggs benedict. D has caught me a few times sneaking cold pieces out of the fridge. What can I say, this girl loves her ham.
Here's Drift helping to "unwrap" presents. Basically he rips up the paper until he feels like enough damage has been done. What's funny is he doesn't do this with other items in the house, like fabric or furniture or toys. I've been trying to upload a video of him doing this, but Blogger isn't cooperating.


No comments:
Post a Comment