Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to blogging

February is always a busy month at work and I'm up to my eyeballs in Heart Month events. Three seminars and a health fair are out of the way, but we still have 4 remaining seminars plus a symphony concert sponsorship/marketing tie-in. So I'll be volunteering at the symphony this Saturday night, which is not so bad because we also get to enjoy the concert for free.

This week is also girls' craft night (Wednesday) and book club (Thursday). Sometime this week I will continue my search for the right shade of green tissue paper. I need to start on a wedding craft that will go along with the ceramic guest favors that my sister and her boyfriend have so generously begun creating for the big day.

D has found two of these dog booties out on the trails somewhere, so we drive Drift crazy by making him wear them around the house. The dog acts like we wrapped his feet in styrofoam! It's pretty entertaining for us to see him high-stepping around the house like a Lippezaner pony!

No comments: