Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend roundup

We are waaaay busy at work, and then I come home and have stuff to do there too -- so I need to take a few days off from blogging.

We're having dinner with some friends on Thursday (they're cooking up a porcupine that D shot out at the cabin this past weekend!), then Friday I need to cook up some treats for my friend Karen's birthday party on Saturday, and Sunday is the Ski for Women, which I am participating in (couldn't do it last year because of the bruised ribs - remember those?). I'll take photos of everything and post next week for all of you faithful blog readers.

I did have a good weekend though...we celebrated my friend Cindy's birthday with dinner at a hole-in-the-wall pizza place and a Muldoon pub crawl! (Muldoon being the name of the road on which the aforementioned pubs are located.) And D had a fun snowmachining weekend -- shot a couple fox and finally nabbed that pesky porcupine that had taken up residence underneath the cabin. They tend to gnaw on wood and that is always bad for a wood cabin!

Have a great week everybody.

No comments: