Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday already

Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? I didn't, but was very happy to hear that "The Hurt Locker" won a couple awards. D and I watched that movie on Saturday night (thanks Netflix!) and thought it was really good. I can't speak to the level of realism because, uh, I've never been part of an EOD unit that responds to bomb threats in Iraq, but it was a powerful movie.

I realized this weekend that our wedding invites need to go out sometime this month. They are halfway finished (I'm designing them myself) but there are a couple things that I can't decide on -- the font being one of them. I go back and forth between a coupled different options.

D worked all weekend on the laundry room. Walls are painted, shelving is up, new electical outlets are in. I picked this bright yellow color for the walls and it's so bright and cheery. D is not convinced, but I think once everything is placed in the room the color will be toned down.

And here is what happens when I get bored and the dog is too tired to run away...

No comments: