D and I will board a plane around 1 a.m. tonight (red-eye flights are par for the course for Alaskans) and arrive in sunny SAN DIEGO tomorrow morning! Our next door neighbors just returned from SD a couple days ago and said the temperature was perfect. Lately the weather here has been lovely as well -- bright blue skies and temps in the high 50's. Seems like everywhere I look people are riding dogs, riding bikes, walking, running, etc...anything to get out and enjoy spring!
Had another dress fitting on Sunday after I returned from Girls' Weekend in Girdwood. The alterations are really coming along. The top is cut down and we figured out how low the v-neck should go. I also want the bodice to come in a bit to look a little more svelte. Hello, I have a waist and want to show it off! It's really neat to see my dream dress coming to life.
So far 4 RSVP cards have rolled in and we really look forward to those coming in the mail. And the rehearsal dinner invite from D's parents also arrived this week -- it looks great! Things are coming together...it's very exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment