Saturday, January 8, 2011

The shortest & busiest month

Next month is gearing up to be a busy one. I'm 99% sure that I'll be flying to Juneau to help coordinate a health fair for state employees down there in early February. Never been to southeast Alaska so even though it's a quick trip I'm excited! Only way to get there is by plane or boat and the weather is notorious for ruining travel plans. I'll be sure to take lots of photos when not working and share them here.

Back at my workplace, we have quite a few seminars on the calendar for Heart Month, plus a heart-specific health fair on the 12th. And then D and I will leave for our 10-day Maui honeymoon! My schedule is super tight for February but I'm very much looking forward to relaxing on a Hawaiian beach with my wonderful husband after the work craziness has subsided.

No comments: