Had another prenatal appointment this afternoon. The stats: my blood pressure was 121/60, belly measurement came in at 33 cm and baby's heartbeat was 140. Weight is looking great too. Doc says it's all good and we scheduled the next meeting for January 3rd.
Each exam room has a dilation chart pinned up to the wall, and it freaks me out every single time I see it. 10 cm - that's huge!
I am getting more and more frustrated at night when I'm not able to sleep. Both Friday and Saturday nights found me awake at 3 or 4 in the morning, unable to get a deep breath. I end up sitting downstairs for a couple of hours reading or watching tv until I feel more comfortable or I'm so exhausted that I fall asleep! My doctor has recommended Tylenol PM but I'm fairly apprehensive about taking a sleeping aid - don't want to have to rely on it every night.
D and I are taking a half-day childbirth education class on January 7th - should be eye-opening!
No comments:
Post a Comment