| Hee hee, I think he looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family in this outfit! |
He's still growing like crazy - unofficial measurement is 26 inches long and at least 17 or 18 pounds. The next pediatrician appointment is at the end of June. He was in the 85th percentile for height, weight and head circumference and I expect that will continue.
Two nights ago Boyd slept for almost 8 hours straight! Thank you baby Jesus, I needed the sleep. Last night he slept for 2 four-hour stretches. I think he would have slept straight through but he seemed quite gassy and it was obviously bothering him. If I can get at least 4 hours at a time it helps me function a little better at work - these 2-3 hour wake-ups are ridiculous! Still on the colic diet - am trying to keep it going until he turns 4 months and can theoretically handle gassy foods better. I have no evidence that my diet is even the cause of his gassiness but it's helped me shed the pounds!
Boyd is the happiest, sweetest baby! Sometimes we have daytime fussiness which is usually due to being overtired or hungry (or having a huge diaper blowout!), but normally he has a lovely disposition. We've heard A LOT of giggling and full out laughter from him lately - it's hilarious to make him laugh and see his face light up. It's great to see his personality emerge little by little.
No comments:
Post a Comment