Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boyd - 5 1/2 months

Boyd is 5 1/2 months and I just scheduled his 6-month check-up for August 24th which is 10 days past his 6-month birthday but who's counting. I'm hoping he is able to sit up unassisted and can roll over from front to back by that time. Come on baby!

This morning I noticed he transferred the Sophie teether toy from one hand to the other - a big milestone! He's been showing a raking grasp lately and banging/shaking his toys. More babbling - we have interesting conversations sometimes. :-) He also just started tilting his head to one side and leaning over slightly, like he's looking at something around the corner. It's the funniest thing.

We need to get him additional learning aids. Everything is either a stuffed animal or teething toy. He's learning cause & effect now, i.e. bang on the toy piano, noise comes out!


No comments: