Monday, August 20, 2012

Boyd - 6 months

Our baby is 6 months old (as of August 14)! I know D and I aren't perfect parents and we make our share of mistakes, but Boyd seems pretty healthy and quite happy, so we must be doing something right!

Recent milestones:
  • Fine motor control - lately he has been digging his thumb into anything he can - mostly my skin! Continuing the hand waving, and putting his thumb and middle together while moving his hands around.
  • Grabbing & showing preference for toys.Actually, he is swiping anything within reach - our clothes, my hair, fingers, our food and drinks - you get the picture. He's SO fast and strong too - one moment of inattention and he has grabbed something
  • Sitting up longer and sometimes is able to push himself up from a propped position.
  • He loves the sound of his own voice and is getting LOUDER. Quite the chatterbox.
I realize that I'm behind on blogging some past out-of-town trips that we've taken...will try to post those soon!

No comments: