Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet dreams & full tummies

Boyd fell asleep the other night in my arms as I read to him. It was so very sweet - and hasn't happened again! I hope he comes to love books and reading as much as I do. At night he still wakes between 1 and 2 times per night, but I only feed him once and take the time to change his diaper. I dread the next round of teething because it will interrupt his sleep once again.

We are continuing with solid food for him - he loved the mashed bananas and has so far made the funniest faces when eating sweet potatoes and pears. Apparently he is not a fan of those! The experts say to keep trying because it can take up to 10 times before a baby "likes" a new flavor.

Here is our kiddo in his highchair. We decided against a traditional one since our dining room space is pretty limited. This works perfectly - it clips on securely to the counter and he can be a part of the action in the kitchen.




No comments: