A few photos from the last month...I'm behind on blogging!
 |
| At Risha & Gabe's house...Boyd is wearing his auntie's faux fur hat. |
 |
| Spot the 2 moose! |
 |
| D, Boyd and I went to the mall to look at the Fur Rondy native arts/crafts booths - and ended up eating a quick dinner at the pizza place. Boyd loved this Bob the Builder ride in the entry. |
 |
| At gymnastics class. |
 |
| "Fixing" daddy's snowmachine trailer hitch. |
 |
| D was out of town on a moose hunt last weekend so mom and I took Boyd to a sushi place. |
 |
I'm pretty sure he managed to get most of the miso soup in his mouth!
The Campbell Creek Science Center hosted a kids event at their facility, so Boyd and I checked it out while D worked on some home projects. Inside we made an animal out of art supplies, sat for 5 minutes through a book reading, and had a few snacks.
 |
|
The outdoor portion of the event - we tromped through the woods to look for tracks and interesting items.
 |
| Before we went to San Diego, I discovered the magic that is Crayola wonder paints. This stuff only shows up on the special paper ! Boyd is really good about mostly keeping his creative genius on the paper, but now I don't need to worry if he does smear it on the furniture or carpet. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment