Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting my craft on

Got together with the girls on Friday night for some spiked cider and pumpkin carving. In hindsight, maybe rum, wine and sharp knives were not a good combination -- but we all came through unscathed. Seriously, those are some good looking pumpkins!


The internets came through for me again in regards to my pumpkin - I got the idea from this guy's
website. It was actually more difficult to carve that tiny pumpkin than the larger one.

Sara decided to carve a likeness of Cindy into a pumpkin -- we were all amazed by the uncanny resemblance. Here I am holding it in front of Cindy's head:

Drift ignored my creation when I first brought it home, but when I turned my back he tried to eat the mini-me pumpkin. That dog loves putting stuff in his mouth.


Picked up a battery-powered light at Wal-Mart and it works great. Looks amazing in the dark. Now D doesn't have to worry about me burning the porch down. Happy Halloween!

No comments: