It's a mini-Trinity reunion with the best college roomies a gal could ever have.
Em, Slee and I try to get together at least once a year and we've been so lucky with our trips thus far. A long weekend with my girls is getting me through this chilly snap our fair city is currently experiencing.
Halloween is coming up and the cold weather means kids all across Alaska will attempt to fit their costumes directly over snowsuits and winter gear. Ahh, the memories. Some kids can't swing that, so the costume has to be hidden under layers of gear -- bummer:
D bought a swanky new programmable coffee maker and it's been nice to have a cup of hot java in the a.m. before work on these chilly days. I usually rush out the door in a flurry of activity each morning and set down my mug on the entryway bench before getting my purse, coat, keys, etc. This is what I saw yesterday:
Pepper has an abundance of kitty curiosity -- she stuck her head right in there and took some sips. I'm not surprised. She also eats dog food, bread and toothpaste. I did throw out the coffee afterwards since I'm not much for cat spit in my food.
No comments:
Post a Comment