Thursday, November 20, 2008

No autographs please

Did you know that our dog is a star? Today Drift will be starring in his second tv commercial for a local telecommunications company. I wish I could say he won the honor by beating out hundreds of other dogs during a screen test and agility trial -- but in reality one of my good friends is the production manager for a company that films tv spots, documentaries, etcetera, etcetera. Drift got the part by being a light colored, well-mannered dog. Still, not too shabby, right?





The first spot was filmed earlier this summer and ran all the time - we actually got tired of seeing it. Once, Drift caught a glimpse and actually barked at himself on tv. He likes to sit and watch the tube with us -- very often he'll get all worked up over the animals onscreen. He hates horses and can tell the difference between them and say, an elk or moose. It's pretty amusing.

This new tv spot should start running a few weeks I think --I'll try to get my friend to burn me a copy of both commercials and then they will get posted here. Peoples, now you can say that you know a tv star!

No comments: