Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can you keep a secret?

Okay, this is on the down-low peoples -- but a production company came to my medical place of employment recently and filmed one of our physicians for a show to be featured as part of the next "Alaska Week" on the Discovery Channel! The ER doc talked about hypothermia and the risks of falling into frigid Alaskan waters.
The producer told me that "Alaska Week" will be sometime in March or April of 2009, so be sure to mark your calendars and watch all the cool shows. Another program that this company is producing includes a bunch of crazy "hot video" clips that people have sent in about animal attacks, glaciers falling, rescues, and other Alaska drama.


For the most part I enjoyed "Alaska Week" 2008 -- there were some good shows, a few were duds. I expected a bit more from MythBusters but it was entertaining nonetheless. Deadliest Catch is always exciting. Those dudes are crazy. I know D is tougt and would be able to hold his own on a crabber or fishing boat (the paycheck would be sweet!), but I would worry about him day and night.

No comments: