Thursday, December 4, 2008

Help the economy...shop

Not too much going on here -- the weather is warmer, thank goodness, and my sister is town until the 15th. Santa Claus is coming to my workplace on Saturday so I've been tapped to serve as the photography elf. It's pretty funny to see the different reactions children have to Santa -- some will run up to him and say "do you remember me?" and others will totally FREAK OUT. These kids are happy and smiling as they walk through the door, and then the level of their meltdown is directly proportional to how close they are to Santa. Poor kiddos. :-)

As a holiday offering, I wanted to share a site that comes in handy for finding good deals: The Bargainist. It's painful for me to pay full price on anything, so I also check these sites for coupon codes: Current Codes, Coupon Mountain, and Slickdeals. Happy shopping!

No comments: