
Can you see the double-wide trailer or portable building? It took up two lanes of traffic and after a while I could see a long line of cars snaking behind me because of how sloooooow this guy was going. And that in itself is fine, because who wants to see that rig going 60 down a residential street?! But man, it makes for a long drive to work. And then I thought, why would you choose to move that during morning drive-time and not at 3 a.m.?
Since summer is hard-core construction season, the main artery that leads to our street is being upgraded. The end product will be fabulous, I'm sure -- nice sidewalks, no street potholes, nice & even road surface -- it's just getting to that point is so trying. Right now we get lots of ripped up concrete, dirt, orange cones and BIG construction machines. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment