I returned to Anchorage on Saturday evening, after quite the eventful flight from Atlanta to Anchorage. A women on board the plane, a few rows up from my seat, had a medical emergency which forced us to land in St. Louis. We spent almost two hours (!) on the ground before getting clearance to take off again. They wouldn't let us off the plane and we ended up being close to two hours late into Anchorage. We never did hear what illness the lady had -- but two physicians on the plane put her on oxygen and talked with her for almost 30 minutes before deciding to recommend an emergency landing.
After being out for almost two weeks, close to 300 emails have accumulated in my work account (only about 12 phone messages, thank goodness) so I'll have a nice long post sometime tomorrow with photos from the Tennesssee trip. Until then I'll be slogging through the muck that is my inbox!
No comments:
Post a Comment