Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monday Update

How in the world did September get here so fast? It cannot possibly be fall already, right? Our little maple tree in the front yard has twinges of red and orange on the leaves. The weather is definitely cooler in the mornings, although the evenings are still pleasant. I need to stop by the store and pick up some bulbs to plant for happy little flowers in the spring.

We went ring shopping last night -- woohoo! I have definite ideas about the type of ring that will end up on my finger so in some ways that makes the process easier. D was a real trooper and very patient. It might have helped that I bought him dinner beforehand and that we managed to visit three jewelry stores in a span of 40 minutes.

Still no firm ideas of the date and location of the wedding. There are some complicating factors so we're looking at all of our options. Nobody said planning would be easy!

No comments: