Thursday, August 6, 2009

The day after

Aha, I was right! We walked into the sushi place last night and some of my girlfriends were sitting in the reception area, attempting to look innocent. Turns out that D colluded with our friends to setup last night's dinner. Not everyone could make it, but it was a fun night for those of us who were there! I'm not sure if we'll revisit that restaurant again though -- the service was S-L-O-W and some of the food wasn't up to par.

I managed to zip in and out of the DMV yesterday in under an hour - quite amazing - and surprise, I can live with my new license photo. Which is good because it'll be with me for the next 5 years.

My boss brought me the most beautiful bouquet yesterday for my birthday -- white lillies and the biggest hydrangeas you have ever seen! Seriously, these things are as big as someone's head. People are amazed by the size of them when they walk by my office. And the smell! Just heavenly...

No comments: