Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dum dum de dum...

Faithful blog readers, I am ENGAGED! Woot!

D proposed on Friday (August 7th) during the drive down to Homer. We pulled over at a beautiful rest stop near Canyon Creek and it happened a little ways down the foot path on a high bridge overlooking the area. I had NO idea it was coming and was so very surprised. I thought, why are we walking the dog when we have another few hours to drive?


These photos were taken mere minutes before D got down on one knee.

I was seriously oblivious to what was coming.


I am so excited and honored that D wants me to be his wife, because I know he will be an amazing husband. For now I'd like to enjoy being engaged so we're not going to tackle any wedding plans just yet. Oh, and I also get to pick out my own ring. He does love me!

No comments: