Since my sister is up visiting until Sunday, we both figured that this would be a good time for me to try on a few swanky wedding gowns. I have an appointment scheduled for this Saturday at one of Anchorage's few bridal salons. I'm still wanting to alter my mom's dress, but trying on other gowns will give me a better idea of what looks good on me. And let's be honest, I want to get girl-ified and PUT ON SOME PRETTY DRESSES!
Finding hair and make-up people to officially transform me into a beautiful and dewy bride has been difficult. I mention Moose Pass to wedding vendors and they act like I'm getting married at the top of Denali. Our venue is only 90 minutes from Anchorage, people! But my sister has been working overtime for me and is enlisting some of her professional friends to help out. One works for Bobbi Brown cosmetics and we're reserving her for make-up services. I'm hoping to convince my regular stylist to take June 26th off and be my hair guru for the day.
Lately I've become obsessed with finding the perfect pair of apple green heels to wear at the wedding, like so:
I want that surprise punch of color when someone gets a peek at my shoes!





No comments:
Post a Comment