Monday, January 4, 2010

Toasty beverages

My throat started to hurt this past weekend and I was afraid that whatever D had a couple weeks ago had made its way on to me. I popped some pills and Emergen-C, and managed to drown that cold bug with lots of fluids -- including this yummy tea that Risha brought up with her in 2008. I do love the coconuts!


Heating up some water with the adorable kettle my mom sent me last year - I also have a big silver tea kettle but it takes a while to warm up. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate our gas oven and stovetop? Cooks everything faster than the electric one (from the 80's) I had at the condo.


A friend gave me this great Primula glass tea cup and infuser for Christmas.


Pop in the loose tea or bag...


Add hot water...


Put the top on and wait a few minutes...


Viola! Yummy tea is ready -- and the infuser sits nicely in the top, which doubles as a coaster/dish.


Hrumph, cats don't like tea. They get a little milk instead.

No comments: