Busy, busy week. I am going to enjoy the weekend immensely! My workplace holiday party is tonight, so I'll put in an appearance, nosh on some tasty food and hope to win a big door prize. D is off in the wilderness again, so my best gal pal from work will be my date.
Lately, all I want to do is curl up in some warm blankets with a hot cup of tea and read my new KINDLE! I ordered it off of Amazon last week and it arrived on Tuesday. So very fabulous. Even D likes it. In an average month I burn through 3-4 books. Most of that reading is done in bed and inevitably my hand gets cramped from holding the book a certain way or my neck gets a crick in it. The Kindle is so light and thin that I can read for hours comfortably. Books are downloaded wirelessly through the 3G network.

No comments:
Post a Comment