I am so thankful that our facility rental for the Tern Lake Inn is much less than that. We have the whole Inn reserved for 3 full days (not just 24-hours) and are able to use their tables/chairs/glassware as part of the rental. Plus the owners will set-up/take-down and clean up everything afterwards. Yes!
I'm happy to report that my wedding shoes have arrived! After tearing into the box and nervously trying them on, I was relieved to discover that they fit and are beautiful. I know green is an unconventional choice for wedding shoes, but I don't want to look back on our day and have it resemble all of the other cookie-cutter weddings out there. D and I are unique and our wedding should reflect that.

1 comment:
Very cute and different. You will definately stand out. Your Auntie said "Those are so high. How is Audry going to walk in them. I hope she doesn't fall." To that I said, don't worry, Audry is used to wearing high heels, unlike us.
Post a Comment