Still here, still alive -- just trying to keep my head above water. I thought that once Heart Month concluded my time would free up a bit, but I forgot that my boss had a 10 day vacation planned. So here we are at the start of March and it's busy once again.
D and I visited Home Depot last night and picked out a happy yellow color for the laundry room walls. It's looking great down there -- new drywall is up and D laid down a coat of primer. We'll also have new flooring and storage options on the two opposing walls. Can't wait!
Oh and after sitting through two days of jury selection, I managed to not get picked for a criminal case. The attorneys found a pool of 15 potentials and the rest of us were sent off to thank our lucky stars. It was a rape case and would have gone on for about 2 weeks, according to the judge. Not pleasant.
No comments:
Post a Comment