Friday, April 30, 2010

Invitations: step by step

Begin with a lovely green cardstock envelopement from Paper Source.

Use a diecut punch to round the edges of the flap.

Use leaf paper punch to add interesting visual detail. Be sure to measure 1.5" from each edge for each leaf. And then trek back to Michaels to exchange the tool becuse it cannot stand up to 175 consecutive punches.

Add a bit of brown ribbon and make a bow through the punched leaves.

I ordered a custom address stamp from Etsy for the RSVP envelopes. The invitation envelopes are sporting a stamp with my parents address (since they are generously hosting this wedding event!) but I figured we would deal with the RSVP's here at home, so those will come to us in Anchorage. I used white ink so the image would show up on the brown envelopes, but they are smearing a tiny bit. Oops.


Insert elements!

Final product:

No comments: