For pete's sake, what is up with the invites?! One thing after another with these things. The latest hiccup is postage on some of the envelopes. Before sending out the first test invitation, I marched on down to the post office and had one weighed. Perfect, the lady said. One $0.44 stamp is fine.
So then I mailed out the remainder in batches until my parents called to say that some were coming to them (theirs is the return address) with "postage due" on the front. Argh. Now they are affixing extra postage (sorry mom & dad!) and re-mailing. I ended up using my leftover postcard stamps for the envelopes still remaining here at the house. What's weird is some have been making it to their destinations while others get returned.
I was just given a huge project at work, so with that added to my workload I will really not be blogging much in the coming weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment