Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby bump - 18 weeks

I'm 18 weeks today and depending on the size of my last meal, my belly either looks bigger or smaller than it should at this time period. I feel huge but all the ladies at work say I'm looking pretty tiny. Last night I made potato/egg/cheese/salsa tacos (with Darin out of town I get to eat whatever I'm craving for dinner) with a side of broccoli. 2 tacos was too many - after dinner I looked like I was at least 30 weeks along!

Took these photos this morning...added a pretty scarf and jewelry to dress it up for work.



My workplace has over 900 employees so obviously I don't know everyone, but many people I recognize by sight if not by name. I caught one of the maintenance guys looking at my poochy belly yesterday in the elevator and that made me wonder - how many people don't know I'm pregnant and just think I'm eating too many tacos for dinner night after night?

No comments: