Short prenatal appointment today, but a long wait. They had me do the usual pee in a cup and blood pressure (131/76) and then drink a very sugary orange concoction within 5 minutes. Then it was about an hour wait before taking my blood. Hopefully everything looks normal with no sign of gestational diabetes! Baby's heartbeat was good at 146.
My belly measurement is 27-28 cm (slightly bigger than average). I'm bummed because I have also added a few more pounds than I expected - currently at a 22 lb weight gain. The whole weight thing has been really difficult for me. I love this baby and everything that goes along with helping him grow, but seeing my body morph and change (and SPREAD) is still a big adjustment. Exercise is harder now because of pain in my lower back and hips, so I'm hoping prenatal yoga will help readjust me. If this continues I'm thinking about seeing a chiropractor.
My 28 week appointment will be Tuesday, November 22nd at 1 pm. We'll have another ultrasound that day - yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment