| View of the back deck on Monday morning. Drift is going for his morning constitutional, if you know what I mean. |
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Winter has arrived
Yesterday was fairly clear and cold - 8 degrees in the morning and down to 3 degrees when I went to bed! - but over the weekend Anchorage experienced a snow dump. D shoveled on Sunday and then Risha did the rest on Monday. I'm so thankful to have a warm garage in which to house our cars. While D is gone working on the Peninsula during the week, Risha is able to park her truck in the garage - which saves her quite a bit of time warming the truck or brushing off snow.
With daylight savings time, the sun appears earlier in the morning but it gets darker earlier at night. So by 4 pm the sun is already setting. Makes for a beautiful sunset but a dark commute home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment