Another quick prenatal appointment - I'm doing these every 2 weeks now. My blood pressure is good at 117/63, belly is measuring at 33 cm and baby's heartbeat was146. My weight is ok, according to my ANP - yay!
We talked a little about some of my concerns, which include the breathlessness and hip/back pain. Apparently it's all normal and I am supposed to take it easy since my level of activity can't possibly be up to where it was pre-pregnancy. It's just a frustrating to take the dog for a brisk walk and then have hip pain all night. Have had a little heartburn, which is gross! Having never experienced it before I was surprised to find out what it really was. Otherwise, things are progressing nicely.
My girlfriends are throwing me a baby shower next Sunday (December 18th) which is very sweet. Risha will be back in town and can help me transport the gifts back to our house. It's been a while since I've seen everyone so it will be great to hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment