This past weekend we saw hurricane force winds blow through Southcentral Alaska (up to 118 mph on the Hillside!) Was probably 60-70 mph at our house? I'm not totally sure but as far as I know we didn't lose anything. Sure was scary though. AND the weather warmed up to close to 50 degrees - in December! Most of the snow melted off the streets, although it was very icy before that. So much for a winter wonderland. I hope it snows a lot before Christmas.
I'm working on a proposal to give to my boss and the CEO, detailing the work schedule options I'd like for them to consider after the baby is born:
- 4-day work week – off on Monday or Friday
- Reduce schedule – work part-time in morning or afternoon for certain number of hours
- Work from home 1-2 days per week
No comments:
Post a Comment