I'm 34 and 1/2 weeks today. Here are the stats from this morning's appointment:
* blood pressure was 133/76 (a little higher than normal but I had climbed 3 flights of stairs so that may account for it)
* baby's heartbeat was 150
* belly measurement was 36
* weight - gained less than a pound since last appointment!
One of my ANP's wants to see another ultrasound so we scheduled that for next Thursday, January 12. She would like one last look at the baby's heart. There were a couple small shadows on it at 20 weeks, which shrank down to just one spot at 28 weeks. While I'm excited to have one last look at the peanut, I hope this problem has totally resolved itself.
My belly is getting heavier and starting to protrude like an heirloom tomato. My internal temperature is running very warm so any sort of activity during the day has me working up a sweat and at night I am boiling. This hasn't been a huge issue since the weather has been very cold lately. This morning it was 8 below at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment