Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby bump - 34 weeks

I hit 34 weeks this past Friday and had the day off from work so I scheduled a 50-minute prenatal massage at a local day spa, a gift courtesy of my sweet husband. It was fantastic! I just wish it could have been longer, but apparently a long massage can induce labor. Another friend had gifted me a massage at another day spa so I will try and schedule that in the next couple weeks. I'm so looking forward to that too - it is pure heaven to have the kinks and knots worked out of my sore back and hips.



Before Christmas I visited Target for a few essentials and ended up purchasing a maternity wool coat for my growing belly. It's a black pea coat and goes well with most of my clothes so I'm glad to finally have something that fits! I finished writing thank-you notes from my first baby shower and am looking forward to the next one on January 18, which will be hosted by some work friends.

Risha finally found a place to rent - a duplex less than a mile from our house, so she'll be moving out this week. Once she and her cats have settled in the new place, D and I will thoroughly clean her old room and start the transformation into our peanut's nursery. I'm so excited to set up the crib and finally make that space ready for baby!

No comments: