Pregnancy insomnia is real and it's awful. I'm pretty sure I've complained about this aspect of pregnancy before but I just get so frustrated by it, especially since I'm still working full time. I was up at 4:30 this morning and decided to clean up my office/craft room a little and then watch a little TV before falling asleep again at 7 a.m. Thank goodness today is a slow day at the office.
Some days I still feel pretty good but on others I just want to meet our baby already! My belly is huge and heavy, I can barely walk at the end of the day and the HIP PAIN! Ladies, please tell me this will disappear when I give birth?!
It's official - the torpedo belly is in full effect! I'm running out of clothes to wear - even my maternity shirts aren't long enough anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment