I'm going to be honest - I think I have hit my pregnancy limit! My due date is this weekend and hopefully baby boy Patrick will make an appearance naturally before my doc decides to induce me next week.
Appointment stats:
* dilated: still 3 cm
* effaced: still 80%
* blood pressure was a little high at 140/87
* baby's heartbeat was150
* belly measurement 40- he has definitely dropped and in a good position for birth
* weight is still going up slightly - he's a big baby!
Due to my elevated blood pressure, the doc ordered blood work (3 tubes but no passing out - yes!). I have to go back for a blood pressure check on Friday morning and if it's high again, they'll induce me this weekend. Otherwise, I'm scheduled for a February 14 induction! So we could possibly have a Valentine's Day baby.
I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Holy ****, we're going to be parents next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment