I have begun to feel a few Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there - nothing on a regular basis though. My hip pain has subsided slightly so I am hoping this is a good sign for labor! Another positive sign - I lost my mucous plug this morning, which means labor could start anytime. Had a bit of back pain the other day that went away with some walking around.
The doctor moved my appointment this morning to 2 pm this afternoon, so we'll all have to wait a little longer to see how my BP and protein levels are doing. Not sure if she will check my dilation/effacement too. I hope to get my blood work results back as well.
Today is officially my last day in the office! I feel like I have done what I can to prepare everyone for the 14 weeks during which I'll be gone. However - if my boss needs me, I'm willing to come back in periodically for short visits during maternity leave to work for a bit. PAID of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment