I totally understand how Drift gains weight when we go out of town and have other people watch him. He pulls the "I'm soooo hungries -- can't you see I'm wasting away" face. Who can resist that?

The last few days have been uncommonly warm - high 30's and almost 40's. Felt downright balmy outside with just a sweatshirt on.

This bottle of muscat desert wine has been sitting neglected among the other wine bottles for a very long time -- I finally decided to open it and check it out. A few months ago I volunteered at a wine tasting/charity event and had the opportunity to try a variety of amazing wine selections. A muscat (although they called it muscato) was among them and I loved it! A lot sweeter than regular wine.

Sam's Club sells these little plastic pods of edamame -- it doesn't seem like very much, but I finished the whole container and was super full. Good quality. I'll be buying more.
No comments:
Post a Comment