I know that we are pretty lucky to have a separate space for laundry. In D's other house, the washer and dryer share space next to the fridge. D has been working so hard on remodeling our house and the laundry room is on the list -- yay! Last year I got a new washing machine for Valentine's Day -- it doesn't sound romantic, but I totally appreciated the gift.
The laundry room needs a lot of work (just like the rest of the house) -- the sink should be replaced and we have a capped hole where a toilet will eventually be installed. So for now I'm dreaming and gathering ideas for the new space! I'd love to have a nice countertop over the washer and dryer for clothes folding, sorting, etc -- and a set of cabinets or open shelving with baskets above.

Our room is fairly small and narrow, so we need some effective space planning. Love the baskets.

A bit too industrial for me, but the storage is great.

So bright and cheery! Nice cabinets.

Messy, but I like how the machines are off the floor with a center shelving unit. We don't have pedestals for our front loaders so they are low on the ground.
Totally hidden machines! Love it.
I really want these in my laundry room. I do a lot of hang drying for delicates and also to save a little energy. Right now we have a foldable rack and it takes up a lot of space.

Another drying rack option.

No comments:
Post a Comment