Another Monday here already -- sadly, my weekend just flew by. The health fair went smoothly but all of us involved are pretty sick of fairs by now. I'm SO over getting up at 5 a.m. and losing a Saturday to work. Most of Sunday was spent on the couch as I felt a little under the weather. Today it's more nausea with a bit of dizziness thrown in. Yuck. Since there are no pressing projects on my desk today, I may scoot out early and head home to lay down.
D is down on the peninsula fishing up a storm with his parents. And today is his birthday. Happy birthday honey! I bought his big present on Friday -- and I really, really hope he enjoys it. I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle lugging that thing into the house -- obviously I should have waited for some help but my impatient nature got the best of me. D should be home by Tuesday or Wednesday (or later if work lets him fish a little longer) with lots of fish. Woot!
1 comment:
How old is D? Is he ready to settle down yet? Hint, Hint
Post a Comment