Friday, June 12, 2009

Work & Home

I'm a busy bee at work today, preparing for a health fair tomorrow. It is the final fair of the season so my Saturdays are free until October -- at which time I have 3 fairs, with planning for an additional 3. But we'll cross that bridge in October!

Most people know that I am an IKEA addict -- but my boss loves that boxy blue and yellow store as well. So much so that she uses her husband's pilot benefits to ship big items to Alaska. She's placing an order this weekend and is including her sister and ME in on the deal! The three of us just have to split the fee IKEA charges to pull the items and then deliver to the Seattle airport cargo area -- only about $100, not bad at all. Yay, my boss is generous! I have a couple big things and a few medium-sized items to add to the crate. Can't wait until the stuff arrives...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you love IKEA that much. Don't be jealous, but we have an IKEA about 20 mins away.